This is an unfortunate oversight on my part.  The search query in DianHua’s English side is a little too exacting, and when I switched from public domain CEDICT to CC-CEDICT at the last minute, I didn’t notice the entry disappeared.  We’ll make the search more configurable in the next version, but in the meantime, use a percent sign (%) to add some flexibility to the search.  For instance, you can search for “dictionary%” and find the missing entry. 

Update:  Wildcard searches no longer work, and many of the basic search issues have been fixed.  If you encounter other incorrect or incomplete search results, please let us know.